As I begin my third year of school, and third year of blogging, I figure I should do a little refresher on who I am for those of you who have not followed along. Which is probably all of you who are reading this, since sometimes I’m pretty sure it’s only my Dad who follows me (my Mom isn’t into the whole technology thing).
Anyways, let me break it down for you.
- Where I am from: The fantastic university town of Durham, New Hampshire. (See location on image below).
- Fun Fact: I am a vegan, which is not typical in Bozeman. Although there is a small community out here.
- Why I came here: In a nutshell, I did not want to do highschool all over again despite my awesome friend group, and was looking to challenge myself…. so Montana State it was. What can I say, they sent me cool pictures of pretty mountains and it seemed like the most random choice at the time. I’m into that kind of thing.
- My major of choice: Nursing. Then Community Health. Then Psychology. Then English Teaching. Then Psychology again. Then Family and Consumer Sciences. Then Early Childhood Education as well. Then no more Early Childhood Education. So currently: Family and Consumer Sciences with a minor in psychology.
- Why I am still here: INVOLVEMENT. I jumped right into meeting people and taking advantage of opportunities, wether it be through MSU (like clubs) or Bozeman (like hiking/hotsprings)
- What I do here: I am a member of Pi Beta Phi Sorority, an Orientation Leader, a Peer Leader, and I work in the Dean of Students Office on campus as the Sorority/Fraternity Program Assistant and Front Desk Help as well as in the Admissions office as a blogger (duh) and an E-cat (fancy word for emailer).
- What I like about being here: The atmosphere. SO different from the East Coast. Hard to explain… you’ll get it if you visit
- What I do not like: Being too far from home to go back other than Christmas and maybe summer. My sister just had a baby and I feel sad I won’t meet him for another few months! Plus… I miss my cat.
Alright, that’s it. Keep up with this blog and you’ll learn all kinds of other stuff!
And feel free to comment with any questions you have! I love answering them!